Distinguishing Features of Work:
The primary goal of the position is to be the subject matter expert and primary administrator of the Munis ERP system. This will include coordinating accounts and permissions, updates and workflows, and any other changes needed by Financial, Human Resource or agency management. It is a service-oriented position, providing access and assistance, or reports and solutions, as needed. The incumbent has knowledge both of Munis system functionality but also of agency Finance, HR and related functions.
- Maintains working knowledge of HRIS/Fiscal architecture and capabilities and works to enhance the understanding of capabilities with stakeholders.
- Understands HR and Fiscal functional processes and leverages the system to support and promote process efficiency and quality of HR, payroll, general ledger and other inter-related functions and solve operational needs. This involves independently identifying and analyzing issues and opportunities, applying knowledge of system design to consider constraints and impacts/consequences, testing possible resolutions, and developing process/customer service recommendations.
- Partners with Executive Director, Finance and HR Managers to design and implement solutions.
- Develops technical solutions for new mandated reporting to ensure agency compliance.
- Provide production support for the system including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, troubleshooting unexpected results or process flaws.
- Performs system maintenance in collaboration with the IT department to include the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with IT, vendor and/or functional staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Works with HR staff and/or Payroll/Accounting to maintain system tables and master level set ups.
- Serves as Departmental report lead maintains familiarity with reports existing in the software package, develops and tests reports as needed to support functional needs. May possibly work in conjunction with IT reports analyst.
- Prepares reports as requested and required for agency management and for Financial and HR operations.
- Generates standardized and ad hoc reports and queries as requested.
- Cross-train with and assist Data and Business Analyst position as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in financial operations and workflows required.
- familiarity with HR functions required.
- Ability to become subject matter expert on the agency HRIS/Finance system, and administer same, including technical aptitude, good interpersonal skills, and independent work.
- Must be able to adapt new technologies, prioritize work and meet deadlines. Ability to produce clear user documents and provide user support in a collegial manner.
- Develops Munis system to agency changes in goals, objectives and structure; provides solution-oriented assistance while maintaining appropriate system integrity.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable record.
- Background check with favorable results.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in public administration, computer science or a related area; Possess finance, human resource or administrative background plus some technical knowledge with computer systems, preferably finance or HR systems. Experience working with healthcare or, at least two years equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Equipment: Telephone, copy machine, PC and/or other designated computer hardware, designated software, adding machine.
Work Environment: General office environment with normal lighting levels, temperature ranges, air quality, ventilation, and noise levels.
Work Location: 1241 North Main Street Office, Harrisonburg, Va.
Work Hazards: Minimal hazard associated with human services environment.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, regular office hours; additional hours as needed to perform job requirements. Regular and reliable attendance required.
HIPAA Access Level 2: Full read/write access to protected health information (PHI), limited to the minimum necessary, for all clients directly served or assigned, as well as all clients indirectly served through case consultation, clinical supervision, program management, or coverage requirements. Staff at Level 2 are allowed to seek out client PHI as necessary to perform their assigned duties, but are expected to exercise due precautions to limit exposure to any PHI which is outside the scope of their need to know. Utilization of information will be in accordance with HIPAA regulations regarding use limitation, disclosure and requests of PHI.
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment, new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
HRCSB is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.